Thursday, November 27, 2008

jet lagged...on thanksgiving day


I slept for only 2 & a half hours...& then out of no where...I just woke up (?)
Random thoughts:

1. It's raining this week! I don't even like rain, but I'm glad it's raining for a change...
2. Why am I still having jet lag issues, waking up in such odd hours...
3. Glad to be home...at the same time, missing the little world I left behind. Already getting wrapped up in my new setting. Say no, Stephanie...say no..
4. Time to settle down, get plenty rested...
5. Coming home with Thanksgiving & December around the corner...I realize how fast & soon 2008 will be ending.
(Then immediately, I thought:)
6. Oh my goodness. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a new year yet...

Lastly,

7. Whatever. Happy Thanksgiving, hope it's extra special this year. Good night.