Friday, October 17, 2008

catching up with time..& my #5

1. The weather changed all of a sudden. It's freezing in the morning. Fall is finally here.
Then, there was one Sunday that I will never forget. A very Blue Day at Bethel.. :)







2. My new hobby includes reading/doing QT at any Barnes & Noble while having my coffee..I also make my very own healthy omelet at home..

3. I'm getting closer toward reaching my career/dream of becoming a nurse. Had my interview yesterday (keeping my fingers crossed until the end of this year). Wish they would just put me out of my misery already & just tell me NOW.

4. My days are used for my muse & enjoyment. I like..


*And finally, my #5:


I'm going to LAOS! :)


Going to visit my sister who's been on my case about this for many months..& finally it's about that time. When the economy is at its worse..I'm going to leap my whole body into faith. Perfect timing, Steph..
And yet, I choose to immerse myself into fear, discomfort, & confusion...instead of leaning toward my own knowledge & logic. I've never done something like this before! I am a practical/logical person (which is code for safe/boring). This is me. In a sense, this means I'm gonna grow a lot. I was already being stretched in all directions while deciding/pondering/calculating. And I'm DONE! Bought the ticket, gonna pack my bags & leave it in the front door.

On a side note, there are things to do in preparation for the trip: I should exercise, take my vitamins, get my flu shot (very soon), rest my body before shocking it to death on a 28-hour trip in multiple airlines & lay-overs. My body's most happy when it is maintained in its predictable/equilibrium state. It becomes very agitated when things go out of control, without warning. And it's definitely shocked when I go somewhere...ANYWHERE. It can be as far as Laos...or just going on a retreat for a couple days. Nevertheless, it will cause all sorts of illness. So, I suppose in order to make this trip as painless as possible, I must raise my body's stamina..& its pain threshold. lol.