Sunday, July 15, 2007

my daily planner

Another week gone by. It goes by so quickly that I can't keep track of it or even let it sink in. I'm one of those people who can't live without their daily planners. Recently I lost it for less than 24 hours and I felt so lost and unable to get anything done. The whole day at work was fuss over where my planner could be. That night my mom handed my planner that I left in her car the night before. When she placed it in front of me I held it up like it was a lost treasure that has finally been recovered.

It's important that my goals are met by the end of each week. I won't cross out what I wrote on my "to do list" until they are completed. And the funny part is, I look back (rarely) at my planner and I see every event and deadline I've written that has taken place. It's so weird how before the day comes, I stress trying to fit the schedules together and then it's over and..then I forget that it ever happened. I only look at what is to come that day or that week. On the other hand, there's my journal where I write only the things that has happened already. And I feel like sometimes I only dwell on the past. Funny.