Wednesday, July 4, 2007

catching up




I'm amazed at the speed of time. I can never seem to catch up. When did it become July already? I have to catch my breath.

#1. I still can't believe my baby cousin graduated from high school when we used to play "house" together as kids..not too long ago it seems. She was the baby and I was always the mother. haha


#2. I got a new air freshener in my room. Now it smells like sweet Hawaiian Breeze. Wonderful.


#3. For the 4th of July my family and I went hiking together. Something we haven't done in ages. It was beautiful..a memory that I will cherish forever.


#4. "Ratatouille" is my favorite movie of the year. :o) I'll gladly watch it for the 3rd time.


#5. VBS of 2007 is finally over. I can't believe it..more than 600 kids at church. Aww, I miss VBS already.


#6. I passed my citizenship interview a couple weeks ago. In 90 days I will be a citizen AND my name will officially be: Stephanie Heejin Kwon. Yay! Good-bye to Huijin Kwon. :o)


#7. Last Sunday was my last Bible Study with my 4th grade girls. That made me sad.


#8. Jo (my sister) is leaving this Sunday for missions for a whole month.



Time is precious.