Sunday, July 5, 2009

take me away~

This week, my work scheduled me...unexpectedly with 3 days off, in a row. To what do I owe this pleasant surprise, this liberation of 3 days?

What to do, what to do, what to do...Suddenly, I have this burning desire to get away................road trip!

Mini get-a-way...... First I wanted to just drive to San Fransisco....but, that takes more planning & my freedom of 3 days starts tomorrow. Too last minute. So, no.

So far, Monday is open for my leisure.

Tuesday: Catalina Island, here I come! ^--^ Never explored Catalina Island before, which may come as a shock to others..... It's close enough that I can just go & come back after a day, but far enough (on a boat ride away from here)...that it makes it an official vacation on a charming little island for me.

Wednesday: Who knows?

Yay. Summer just started for me, it seems. Let's go~~~~