Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Adding Color.

Studying/memorizing is non-stop. And I'm exhausted after today's lab practical. Every week is an exam or practical at school. I wish I could say that I enjoy studying, but I do not. It takes energy, color, & life out of me. When I was younger I thought I was going to be an artist. If I were a writer or an artist..just maybe..it would be different. But studying arteries, brains, and the heart..takes imagination away. And I find myself turning into this dull, nerdy girl who is stressed out. But being the girly girl that I am, I add color to decorate all my uninteresting notes. In order to get myself to enjoy studying..I would seriously do anything. And it does the trick. Thank you for all high-lighters, color pencils, colored notecards, & colored ink..in a silly way, it allows me to be nerdy/artistic.